Section 3. Refund Policy
1. Deposits are non-refundable if cancelations are made by the customer.
2. Please note that all dives/courses/discovery dives are non- refundable once you are in the water, whether or not the entire activity is completed.
3. If any booked arrangements (diving courses, dive packages, etc.) cannot be completed due to medical circumstances (as confirmed by a physician) a partial refund may be applicable at the discretion of Marine Divers and their staff.
4. Booked arrangements will be fully refunded if MARINE DIVERS cannot fulfill the booking due to bad sea/weather conditions, technical problems or any other circumstances over which the participant has no influence, or if the booked services cannot be provided for whatever reason.
5. All wreck dives must be paid for in advance and, due to third party charges are non - refundable. They are also subject to date changes due to weather conditions technical problems, or low number of participants.
Where a reservation or booking is made, and a deposit paid, Marine Divers will refund 100% of the deposit if it is anyway affected by proven future problems with COVID-19 (flight cancellations, holiday operator cancellations, local and international restrictions on movements, hotel cancellations etc). The only exemption is for course materials supplied which can be used anyway at a future date.
Marine Divers Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Marine Divers. Our first priority is to accommodate you comfortably and to do the utmost to ensure your safety, health and enjoyment. Please sign the Customer Record Form acknowledging that you have read and understood all points.
Section 1. Health and Safety.
I understand that diving with compressed air involves certain risks: The open water diving trips and diver training, may be conducted at a site that is remote, by distance and time from a scuba recompression chamber. I therefore still choose to proceed despite the possible absence of a recompression chamber in proximity to the dive site.
I agree that Marine Divers may not be held liable or responsible in any way for any injury, death, or other damages to me or my family that may occur as a result of my participation in diving trips and diving courses.
l understand that scuba diving is a physically strenuous activity and that I will be exerting myself during these diving activities and that if I am injured as a result of a heart attack, panic, hyperventilation, etc. that I expressly assume the risk of said injuries and that I will not hold the above listed individuals, or company, responsible.
The following illnesses exclude a participation in diving courses and diving trips: Epilepsy - Cardiac defect - Tuberculosis - circulatory distress - illness of the respiratory system - illness of the nose and Para nasals - kidney- & gall stones - chronic eye disease - illness of the lungs. By signing the Customer Record Form, the participant confirms that he/she does not suffer any of these illnesses and that he/she also has no knowledge of suffering from now or in the past of any other illnesses, which do not allow sport diving. The participation in diving is also not permitted for people who are drug- or medicine addicts.
If I have any medical concerns, I will inform Marine Divers at the earliest possible opportunity.
The participant confirms they are able to swim.